Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Star light Star Bright



This was one of the easier assignments we've had so far. The assignment was to turn this morning picture into a night picture. We learned how to make a star night sky last class so I used that knowledge to change sky sky from night to day.  After that I created a new layer and placed a moon in the night sky. To darken the image to make it look like it was night used the brightness and contrast tool in the adjustment window to lower the lighting in the picture. The tent was the hard part for some reason the brightness/contrast tool didn't work on the tent. I had to use the paint bucket tool to darken the tent. It still didn't come out right I think it's my computer I've been having trouble with using photo shop lately. I'm going to get to class early and work on it before I have to turn it in to my instructor.

No comments:

Post a Comment