Sunday, June 24, 2012

Space Pool



For that project we were told to use everything we learned about making a space scene and make one of our own using three picture we were given a meteor, the earth and the moon. I was going to flip the scene around that we did in class by making the moon the main planet and the earth the smaller one, and have the earth chasing into the moon. But that would have been to much like the assignment we are doing in class so I didn't do that one. So I decided to have a little fun with it I add a pool table and all the planets in our solar system. Finding the right pool player was hard but once I saw this way I had to have him (No Homo). With the meteor I decided that it was the perfect object to use the radial blur tool and it came out great. This was by far my favorite assignment to date because I can see how good I'm getting with Photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment